Pathway students enrol on the undergraduate BSc Hons Pharmacology at Glasgow Caledonian University. In the first two years, they study HND Applied Biological Sciences at a partner college while preparing for year 3 and 4 (for Honours) of the degree at GCU.
BSc (Hons) Pharmacology graduates enjoy excellent career prospects as pharmacologists in healthcare, policy, research, and the pharmaceutical industry.
Choose the pharmacology college pathway if you:
• are interested in pharmacology and drug development
• want to play a key role in the development of new medicines
• enjoy learning in a hands-on practical way
• work best with lots of interaction from lecturing staff
• like working towards clear goals with a sense of achievement at the end of each year of study.
2022 entry requirements:
2 Highers at BB plus National 5 English, Maths, Biology and Chemistry at B.
Only open to applicants resident in Scotland.
Students who successfully pass their HND Applied Biological Sciences programme with Graded Units of AB, can progress to Level 3 of the BSc (Hons) Pharmacology.