The award is made up of 30 SQA Credits 240 SCQF credit points, as follows:
• 19 mandatory units (152 SCQF credit points) at level 7/8
• 11 optional units (88 SCQF credit points) at SCQF Level 6,7, or 8.
The ranges of units in the Award gives candidates the opportunity to specialise in areas appropriate to the local market sector, such as:
• Accounting for specialised transactions
• Management accounting for planning and control
• Business taxation
• Business law: an introduction.
1 Higher or relevant national qualifications at SCQF Level 5. Interview.
BAcc Year 3 in Accounting in partnership with the University of the West of Scotland, or direct entry to Year 3 of Accounting degrees at other universities. This Award is recognised by both ACCA and CIMA.
Part time (day)