Educational Maintenance Allowance (EMA)Educational trusts and charitiesFunding full time further educationFunding full time higher educationFunding part time studyIndividual Training Accounts (ITAs)Sponsorships and scholarships

Educational trusts and charities

Article Image

There are all sorts of trusts and charities that give money to students.

The Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS) holds a Register of Educational Endowments. You can download it from their website at or write to them for a copy.

Information is also available from:

The Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland
Tel: 01383 724990

Reference books listing trusts:

These books are usually available in public reference libraries.
Was this article useful?
Please help us improve Planit by rating this article.